The NHIF may automatically collect and store information about your Internet connection when you visit our web site. This information includes the following:
• The date and time that you access our site
• The pages that you visit
• The Internet address from which you access the web site
• The type of browser (for example, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox) used to access our site
• Information we collect and store when you give feedback
• The action that you tried to perform and whether or not you were successful.
How We Use the Information
The NHIF uses the information -both the information that is collected automatically and the additional information that you may provide -to measure the volume of requests for specific web site pages, to improve the web site, and to be responsive to user needs and inquiries. NHIF may use the IP address information to monitor unusually heavy activity from a single address.
Security of the Web Site
For the security of our site and to ensure that the site remains available to all users, NHIF employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. See the Disclaimer's Policy for additional information on this issue.
How to Contact Us about the Web Site.
National Health Insurance Fund,
P.O.Box. 11360 DSM